JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone noticed that their descriptions and specs are very much alike?

Check out the 3rd question in Mil-Comm's FAQ (referring to their TW25B): <broken link removed>

Then check out M-Pro7's Grease: http://www.mpro7.com/m-pro7-synthetic-grease.html

The wording and ordering of them seems almost directly ripped, looking too hard or something in this?

I'm not ripping on anyone or any products here, but i will say that pretty much most of the petro-checmical based products are *comparatively* ineffective these days. I also still dislike the whole 'all-in-one' products, the CLP's, if i use or like them, it's due to the LP portion, i always prefer a dedicated cleaner.

I'm trying to speak with Dwight at Seal1 and see about getting some testing going, i'd like to see more out there for that type of product, and how it compares with Froglube.

Trying to make up the "ultimate" cleaning package is something i'd love to do, we're talking everything from protecting the knuckle on a shotgun to the extreme of being able to 'lube/protect' the striker on an auto pistol. :eek:

TW 25 B is your friend. Anything that can work on both a GAU-19 machine gun and Javelin missile is fine for my AR15 and Glock 21sf.
It helps keep my .22 suppressor free of bonded lead on the baffles, too.

Not as good as strawberry preserves on French Toast, however.

Mmmm, ack, getting off topic there ;)

So, do we even know that it's used on those weapons? So far as can be seen, it's not, it's designed to mil specs, but the Army only chooses one, at least, one that can be bought by the public; G96 Synthetic CLP.

That doesn't mean TW25B isn't good, i'm hearing nothing but good about it, and i'm trying to determine just how non-toxic it really is.

There seems to be varying degrees of that, and it's difficult to find things that are as good as say, FrogLube in that regard.
Slip2000 EWG seems to be in that category, although again, it's still called a grease, but it's free from petroleum distillates.... Same setup as TW25B *and* M-Pro7's new grease, which is what i linked above with practically the exact same description as TW25B.

When deployed, we use whatever we get a hold of. Yes, the "official stuff" is G96 CLP. I personally use M-Pro7. I'm thinking once I run out of it I'm going to try Frog Lube. The M-Pro7 works great for me so I don't see a reason to throw it away, which means throwing money away, just to try something new. And if Frog Lube is better, I would probably end up forgetting about the M-Pro7 so then I would have money tied up in something not being used. Really hope that makes sense. I'm exhausted and it's taken a while to actually write this post...lol

I like MPro's cleaner, i use that instead of the C from the LP of things like froglube.

I also got some Slip2000 grease and EWG30, just so i have the option of something a little harder (for things like double barrel knuckles and pump slides) but still staying non toxic (for the most part, it's not as "safe" as FL or Seal1) More importantly, as it's not petroleum based (so they say) it doesn't get "cleaned" by FL, so they can be used next to each other.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top