JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I came across this man on Facebook.

Mike Harky

In the photo of me while serving our beloved country over seas is a high capacity magazine. I believe i was 19 when this picture was taken whether i was in fallujah or habbinayah im not sure.( one of the few pictures i have of myself while in the military as i really didnt have time or the chance to take pictures like others promote) However when i was 19 i was trusted by the Government to carry, hold and use at my discretion, also to use, automatic grenade launchers, automatic machine guns, millions of dollars in machinery and the pricelessness of my brothers lives. Currently the state of new jersey, thanks to Waldwick PD, im being charged as a felon ( thats right a felon) because i had this tucked away in a lock box, that i havent actually opened in about 8 years since i got out of the Marine Corps. I didnt even realize i had kept these as suveniors it has been so long. So working two full time jobs, never been charged with an actual crime before, i cant say ive actually gotten so much as a parking ticket since i have been home, never missed a child support payment, own a succesfull business which employees countless people, supported and helped out friends fincially/ emtionally, helped people purchase homes, helped people start businesses, countless awards, purple heart recipient and the list goes on. The sentence for having these two magazines ( i dont even own the rifle that goes with it or any rifle for that matter just the magazines) is 36 months in prison. My trial for this ( yes my trial i actually have to stand a trial for this nonsense, is Nov 15th). It really just goes to show how bubblegum backwards this town and this state is. Awesome!

6F2212E9-7906-4415-A4C6-374E015887B1.jpeg

The scariest weapon's are crafted in Congress.

We love our neighbors in this country so much we can't help but punish them with legislative action.

And NJ STILL refuses to abide by FOPA to this day.

Too bad Hurricane Sandy missed... :(

ETA: Nazi Jermany is an overfilled toilet overdue for the Mother Of All Flushes.

Last Edited:
I wonder what caused these magazines to be discovered by law enforcement.:s0153:

From the info on the CNJFO page:

" These souvenirs were sent home in Harky's footlocker, which had remained closed for years until an incident this past February brought about by a child custody dispute unfolded. A T.R.O. (Temporary Restraining Order) was issued and the Waldwick Police visited the Harky residence, asking as they always do about weapons in the dwelling. It was then that the footlocker was opened and the magazines were seized along with other property. The T.R.O. was nullified at Family Court in February, at the conclusion of the custody battle, shortly after the seizure incident."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews