JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a whole different conversation if the NRA hadn't turned its back on Philando Castile. And cared about black rifles beyond lip service. Sadly it's the liberal politicians who are doing anything but lip service. Everyone else is getting bogged down in semantics and the same circular conversations.

I saw a video but can't say it was the main one. I didn't have any problem with anything I saw so far. There's still very much a higher level of gun control in black culture. While the PNW and other areas my do a fair job with blacks and guns, there are places across American that don't.

So gun control is a powerful mental control & intimidation tool in LA, NYC and places like that. The same tool is coming to a town like yours. Turn in your XXX in 90 days or go to jail.

The need is to show all people they are being cheated out of their birthrights while being feed hogwash at the same time. Sorry to see Killer Mike cave but it's reality. He's not a Howard Stern or at the level to give people the finger and still make a living.

guy speaks his mind and the cry babies feelings get hurt.

cry me a river.

he makes a good point when he says a kid needs to get punched in the face so that they know how to over come and get back up... perfect example of those who need punched in the face are the people criticizing him for speaking his mind

Also liked his point about reacting to a shooting at his daughter's school -- get her a gun and get her more training.

He absolutely made good points. That's why so many people are up in arms about it. They don't like hearing that they've been spoon fed horse poop and love the taste.

I am not a big Killer Mike fan after he went stumping for Bernie.

Also, even though his dad was a cop, some of his raps are anti-police.

"When you niggas gon' unite and kill the police, motherbubblegumas?"

I just saw a video of an anti-rights protest where one of the protesters said he didn't want a good guy with a gun to save him. He was afraid the good guy might shoot him! He added, it's not worth it. I'll just give the bad guy my wallet.

These people believe in the nicest robbers. In their world no body kills other people, just because...IT's THE REASON THEY ARE MARCHING. It was a school shooting. Not a freaking robbery &@$%!! In this case 17 people died, just because. In the Florida night club, those people died, just because. In Vegas...just because. In all those cases all those people did not have a good guy (or themselves with a gun) to save them. It's not the worlds nicest robber you need to worry about.

I just saw a video of an anti-rights protest where one of the protesters said he didn't want a good guy with a gun to save him. He was afraid the good guy might shoot him! He added, it's not worth it. I'll just give the bad guy my wallet... It's not the worlds nicest robber you need to worry about.

Yep, it did not work out for this guy

even though his dad was a cop, some of his raps are anti-police.

To be fair, we don't know the situation. I grew up with an officer, actually a couple, in my life. Some of the things I heard made me never want to be part of that. I'm not anti-police, but I'm not pro-police either.
All I'm getting at is, his father being a cop may be more of the reason he is anti-pilice.
We'll never know. I'm just glad to see someone pushing for 2a rights from another walk of life. We need more of that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top