JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate paying that much for primers but i ended up getting 1k of each....hate the price though.
I don't know? Are there still folks right here in our own classified asking $150.00/K, or more? That's not too bad. If I was in need I'd a got more and sold to folks I know here at what i paid for 'em.

Definitely people asking that. I didn't pay $150/1k but still don't like paying what i did. Regardless, I'd rather stock up & shoot than keeping my firearms idle in the safe!

Double damn! I got paid that day too!
I don't know? Are there still folks right here in our own classified asking $150.00/K, or more? That's not too bad. If I was in need I'd a got more and sold to folks I know here at what i paid for 'em.
After hazmat and shipping $89 can get up there real fast. Best to make it worth while. But midway has been limiting even oddball items to 1 since the panic hit hard. Even things like decapping pins. Lol.
Its worth the price and trouble to have new primers in known condition.
Also I probably even got the alert but i need to switch email alerts back to my usual junk/promo mail box. :(

Last Edited:
Hopefully it wont be 9+ months till we see more.
For the amount I shoot I'm good for several years on primers. And even if I were to run out out of ammo on two of my rifles I don't load for, those rifles would become simple cool safe decorations to take out and fondle from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top