JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate paying that much for primers but i ended up getting 1k of each....hate the price though.
I don't know? Are there still folks right here in our own classified asking $150.00/K, or more? That's not too bad. If I was in need I'd a got more and sold to folks I know here at what i paid for 'em.

Definitely people asking that. I didn't pay $150/1k but still don't like paying what i did. Regardless, I'd rather stock up & shoot than keeping my firearms idle in the safe!

Double damn! I got paid that day too!
I don't know? Are there still folks right here in our own classified asking $150.00/K, or more? That's not too bad. If I was in need I'd a got more and sold to folks I know here at what i paid for 'em.
After hazmat and shipping $89 can get up there real fast. Best to make it worth while. But midway has been limiting even oddball items to 1 since the panic hit hard. Even things like decapping pins. Lol.
Its worth the price and trouble to have new primers in known condition.
Also I probably even got the alert but i need to switch email alerts back to my usual junk/promo mail box. :(

Last Edited:
Hopefully it wont be 9+ months till we see more.
For the amount I shoot I'm good for several years on primers. And even if I were to run out out of ammo on two of my rifles I don't load for, those rifles would become simple cool safe decorations to take out and fondle from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top