JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if Midway picked up a chunk of the lot that Royal Tiger came across last year.

Royal-Tiger-M1-Carbine-6.jpg

At least, don't be surprised if original IBM's and Rockola's go for over $2k
I have been watching the Royal Tiger prices with amusement and now this pre-hype with Midway given that both are "IMPORTS."

Last year I purchased an Arlington Ordinance IBM import that has 50%+ IBM marked parts, including barrel, and is in great shape for about $650. I would guess today it is worth a little more than I paid for it 😎

Now if I can only find a real USGI W-B or FOB rear flip sight to back up my red dot, I will be happy.

Parenthetically, does anyone make a decent repro these days? I hear good things about Inland Manufacturing (the present company, not the manufacturer of yesteryear), but haven't giving it a spin. Everything I've heard about Universals is pretty bad and the one Auto-Ordnance we had was the biggest pile of goat blop of a rifle I probably ever owned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top