JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if Midway picked up a chunk of the lot that Royal Tiger came across last year.

Royal-Tiger-M1-Carbine-6.jpg

At least, don't be surprised if original IBM's and Rockola's go for over $2k
I have been watching the Royal Tiger prices with amusement and now this pre-hype with Midway given that both are "IMPORTS."

Last year I purchased an Arlington Ordinance IBM import that has 50%+ IBM marked parts, including barrel, and is in great shape for about $650. I would guess today it is worth a little more than I paid for it 😎

Now if I can only find a real USGI W-B or FOB rear flip sight to back up my red dot, I will be happy.

Parenthetically, does anyone make a decent repro these days? I hear good things about Inland Manufacturing (the present company, not the manufacturer of yesteryear), but haven't giving it a spin. Everything I've heard about Universals is pretty bad and the one Auto-Ordnance we had was the biggest pile of goat blop of a rifle I probably ever owned.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top