JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just got email from them.. i bug them every week

"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your recent email. I am very sorry for your frustration with matter. We have turned on magazine and some gun sales back on for Oregon so you may want to check if your are able to purchase items you are interested in.

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Have a great day!"

so good news there!

For me, it is too little to late for them. They had literally months to do this, but delayed, while other vendors (PSA) did the exact opposite, prioritizing and expediting orders throughout this whole time, to help Oregonians. I will continue to make my purchases elsewhere. May not matter in the grand scheme of things, but maybe- have spent thousands over the last few months on guns and mags, and have plans to buy more soon. . .

Confirmed :)
i love midway for selection and deals and have past up a few since they did mag ban. but glad they back on board. i have all the mags i need but it was the principle of it

glad to be back shopping there! i missed out on some walker bluetooth wireless ear plugs that we on sale at like 60% off hopefully comes back!!

For me, it is too little to late for them. They had literally months to do this, but delayed, while other vendors (PSA) did the exact opposite, prioritizing and expediting orders throughout this whole time, to help Oregonians. I will continue to make my purchases elsewhere. May not matter in the grand scheme of things, but maybe- have spent thousands over the last few months on guns and mags, and have plans to buy more soon. . .
B. A. T. F.
B. I. D. E. N.
Midway et al cannot afford to get on the federal radar or they will be arriagned in NY too. Look at what the WA A.G. 'Turd' Ferguson is doing to Federal Way Discount Guns. It is an all -out attack on FFLs in Washington State.

Just got home from work, midway delivery sitting on the table. Gotta go mount my AAC 51t muzzle brakes and new scope. I tried to quit them a while back but too addicted to deals.

Bet they still make you opt out of the NRA round up bologna. I shouldn't have to opt out of anything, needs to be unchecked by default

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top