Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Midway Backorders

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by tanzuki, Feb 7, 2013.

1. tanzuki

tanzuki Salem Active Member

I see that some are receiving their BO from Brownells but are people receiving them from Midway? I've had some mags on BO for a while now. I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll get them.

2. Shooter98

Shooter98 McMinnville, Or. Member

Midways almost always puts a projected in stock date on all their items. You should be able to look at the items and get a general idea. It's usually pretty accurate. I've had some Lee stuff on BO, and I got notice on the exact date that they expected to get them in that they had shipped. Midway has always been top notch in my experience.

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Not specifically backorders, but when you click on 'notify me' - man, you better be fast when something comes available. I got a notification that AAC 5.56 51T flash hiders for $99 came in today so I immediately jumped onlline and ordered two as fast as I could type.

After the order was placed (all within 90 seconds) I went back to the link and they were sold out. Whole thing within two minutes.

4. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

This +1

Sig P229 20 round mags sold out in 15 minutes :p

That being said, Midway is amazing!

5. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

I've gotten a few magazine backorders from Midway, and am still waiting for some. And I did jump on some magazines that suddenly were available one morning, and they arrived just fine. Thumbs up for Midway and their service.

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Looking for Kimber mags since last week, even Kimber was out. Went to the site last night and they were in, ordered them and got notice a couple hours ago that they had shipped.
    Ordered a 10 pack of PMags from Brownells on 12/27, still showing on B/O but, according to other B/O's that have shipped, they're getting closer.

7. alphapygmy

alphapygmy Yamhill County Active Member

I had a JP Enterprise bolt carrier and bolt on back order. Got it after about 2 weeks.

8. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

My projected date came then jumped 4 months on day it projected.....