JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see that some are receiving their BO from Brownells but are people receiving them from Midway? I've had some mags on BO for a while now. I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll get them.

Midways almost always puts a projected in stock date on all their items. You should be able to look at the items and get a general idea. It's usually pretty accurate. I've had some Lee stuff on BO, and I got notice on the exact date that they expected to get them in that they had shipped. Midway has always been top notch in my experience.

Not specifically backorders, but when you click on 'notify me' - man, you better be fast when something comes available. I got a notification that AAC 5.56 51T flash hiders for $99 came in today so I immediately jumped onlline and ordered two as fast as I could type.

After the order was placed (all within 90 seconds) I went back to the link and they were sold out. Whole thing within two minutes.

Not specifically backorders, but when you click on 'notify me' - man, you better be fast when something comes available. I got a notification that AAC 5.56 51T flash hiders for $99 came in today so I immediately jumped onlline and ordered two as fast as I could type.

After the order was placed (all within 90 seconds) I went back to the link and they were sold out. Whole thing within two minutes.

This +1

Sig P229 20 round mags sold out in 15 minutes :p

That being said, Midway is amazing!

I've gotten a few magazine backorders from Midway, and am still waiting for some. And I did jump on some magazines that suddenly were available one morning, and they arrived just fine. Thumbs up for Midway and their service.

Looking for Kimber mags since last week, even Kimber was out. Went to the site last night and they were in, ordered them and got notice a couple hours ago that they had shipped.
Ordered a 10 pack of PMags from Brownells on 12/27, still showing on B/O but, according to other B/O's that have shipped, they're getting closer.

Midways almost always puts a projected in stock date on all their items. You should be able to look at the items and get a general idea. It's usually pretty accurate. I've had some Lee stuff on BO, and I got notice on the exact date that they expected to get them in that they had shipped. Midway has always been top notch in my experience.

My projected date came then jumped 4 months on day it projected.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top