JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would it hold up?

RPLMEP0626610_1.jpg Benelli-M4-1-scaled.jpg

I would say yes. M4s are soft recoils due to the pistons. However, if you are buying it new i'd go another route since it is so huge and seems outdated. I opted for a reflex sight. I have a bushnell advanced micro and it looks good together.

I would say yes. M4s are soft recoils due to the pistons. However, if you are buying it new i'd go another route since it is so huge and seems outdated. I opted for a reflex sight. I have a bushnell advanced micro and it looks good together.
I actually already have this one, I also have the part that mounts to the side with the small led to eliminate washout. I was also thinking to sell it and go with an RMR? kind of a shame though since its brand new just sitting in the box for a couple of months now...

Or run it till you get something different.
Keep it from getting knocked about then sell it for $75 - $100 less than new.
Sorta like renting it.

I've sold a few different optics here.
You just need to find the guy that wants one is all.
I was looking pretty hard at those for an AR but they are kinda big and not really what I wanted.

Yes it will work. Shotguns are not really optic killers, especially optics like the one you are asking about.

If it is a good choice or not is another topic.

You do you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads