JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would it hold up?

RPLMEP0626610_1.jpg Benelli-M4-1-scaled.jpg

I would say yes. M4s are soft recoils due to the pistons. However, if you are buying it new i'd go another route since it is so huge and seems outdated. I opted for a reflex sight. I have a bushnell advanced micro and it looks good together.

I would say yes. M4s are soft recoils due to the pistons. However, if you are buying it new i'd go another route since it is so huge and seems outdated. I opted for a reflex sight. I have a bushnell advanced micro and it looks good together.
I actually already have this one, I also have the part that mounts to the side with the small led to eliminate washout. I was also thinking to sell it and go with an RMR? kind of a shame though since its brand new just sitting in the box for a couple of months now...

Or run it till you get something different.
Keep it from getting knocked about then sell it for $75 - $100 less than new.
Sorta like renting it.

I've sold a few different optics here.
You just need to find the guy that wants one is all.
I was looking pretty hard at those for an AR but they are kinda big and not really what I wanted.

Yes it will work. Shotguns are not really optic killers, especially optics like the one you are asking about.

If it is a good choice or not is another topic.

You do you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads