JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a teacher like that. Lots of my female friends said he'd grab asses, hit on em. Dude married one of his students right after she graduated. They immediately started having kids. He never got charged, but probably should have.
Reminds me of my teacher Mr Hunter. I heard he married my girlfriend Katie after I moved to Oregon.

My first great Teacher was Mrs. seltzer in Middle School.
I was a huge class clown, I was a really funny kid and always had a come back, and one liners. She thought I was funny, she would pause class and let me be a clown. She actually encouraged me to be funny and told me I should be a comedian or actor.
I still credit her for me not following a bad path.
I was a clown. I used it to hide my own problems.

She was one of those teachers who truly cared and envouraged lost causes like me.

Then in High School I had this teacher for a sports class and he was my math teacher. Which was bad.
He was also the football and wrestling coach.
Again, class clown.
He was a scary MFer. He would get this huge crap eatin grin and I knew I was screwed.
I did a lot of push ups in class. Even math class. If I disrupted class, I was pushing em out.
One class he made me do 200 pushups.
And I knew I owed him every one or I was screwed.

He was the only teacher I saw hit a student.
This big kid was picking on other kids, so he decided to show us some wrestling in some sports class.
He had this kid get down on all fours and cross checked him so hard the spit flew out of his mouth. That kid didn't say crap for the whole week.

And my middle school asst Principle.
Mr. Sorry. I practically had my own chair in the principles office.
He got to know me and knew I didn't mean any harm. He let me off easily.....daily.

Was her husbands name Mr. Alka Seltzer.:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Last Edited:
I had a 10th grade English teacher in Georgia back in the early 70's. Sometimers limits me to remember her name.

Good lordy she was a very good teacher to the almost blind kids because she was VERY HOT!!!!! It was brought up in certain circles that she was Way TOO HOT to be teaching high school boys English or anything for that matter....:eek::eek::eek:

Nowadays it seems that there are so many that are TEACHIN EVERYTHING to certain students...

The Mikes, during my retraining days as CAD drafter in 2008 & 2009 I had two CAD instructors named Mike Martin and Mike Murphy.

During those two years they went the extra mile to make sure that I was able to understand their instructions due to my hearing impairment. Bless those two!!!

I graduated with a 3.70 GPA due to all the people who lent a hand in my prerequisites to help ole Caveman succeed.;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top