JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a wonderful math teacher in HS, she's gorgeous, talented, and great at keeping classes engaging. I recently found out she's a Q nut and it was disappointing but I'm glad she was professional enough to keep politics out of the classroom.

I'm glad she was professional enough to keep politics out of the classroom.
AND smart enough to keep politics out of the classroom.

This teacher is neither professional or smart. She obviously has some potential mental issues and MIGHT have been bordering on something 'criminal' with the way she was talking to that student near the end.

A LOT of the teachers suffer from TDS. A lot of them were able to say pretty much anything to the kids for a long time as there was no one watching. One of the unintended consequences to the at home learning was a lot of parents suddenly started seeing what was being taught. When many got mad some schools were trying to tell parents they could not watch the lessons their kids were doing at home. That of course just made more of them watch to see what the teachers were doing they did not want seen. The really sad part is this woman will easily find another teaching job in many large cities.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top