JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I know some of you missed the meet and greet with John Kuzmanich (congressional candidate district 1), So I would like to invite you to an up close and personal meeting this Wednesday night.

This small informal venue will hold less than 30 people so its a good chance to really talk with a future congressman one on one. This is a free event done solely for you to meet someone who may influence your future lives.

Despite being related to former senator Hatfield, John is not, nor has ever been a politician. He owns a mortgage lending business in Beaverton.

He recently captured a mugger in Beaverton mano o mano reflecting his philosophy of "attacking the problem", and not backing down to adversity.

John will be there to introduce himself between 6:30 and 8 PM at a small business located directly across Cornelius Pass rd (east of) from and facing to Kohl's dept store in Hillsboro, 1 mile south of hwy 26. Look for the sign that says "GUNS"

http://www.beavercreekarmory.com/

OUR future is in OUR hands if we choose to make a difference. I really hope to see some of you there. We are grass seeds right now, growing roots, but we need help getting the word out. I think once you have met John, your word of mouth will help get him elected. That's what this meeting is about, simply to get a grasp of what he is about.

PLEASE, come and meet John, Its only 1.5 hours out of your life that could affect thousands of lives.

Randy

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads