JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm vested with PERS in two states. Just not the 30 years you are. Still, both will supplement those social security checks nicely some day...if they still pay out by then.

My wife has been off work since late Sept with something that's causing her to vomit blood. Been in the ER and critical care three times since then. Luckily she had short term and long term disability. For the last 13 weeks they've been paying her full working pay and medical insurance! Been meeting with our stock broker and buying an annuity that will pay us for life, that with our other income will give us about double the median family income in the US. Wife is good with money, me, not so much!!

We've added your wife to our family prayers tonight.
THANK YOU!!

Right now she hasn't had any repeats of the vomiting blood! I really thought I had lost her last time, she was so white and unresponsive. She said she didn't get the "floating to the ceiling" that some people report at near death experiences but she felt like she could just step sideways and watch if she had wanted.
Getting our finances in order now, just in case. Next Dr's appt is Friday, so we'll see if the Dr. releases her to go back to work.

OK, enough off topic!!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR