JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah. great idea. try taking the guns from people that live in the sticks right at the florida line. lemme know how that works.

oh yeah... try takin the guns from the hoodlums in "hotlanta"

im sure they all will hand them over freely.

:rolleyes:

I have a dream..

Some day in the future gun owners will be allowed to come back out of the closet without fear of prosecution or threats. They wont be executed by the police for just owning a firearm. They will gain a constitutional amendment securing their rights. They wont be constantly demonized in the news papers because of what others have done. They wont have to register with the state as all potential criminals being subjected to finger printing and mug shots only to keep a tool in their homes. They will be able to freely drive across boarders of cities and counties and states without fear that they have one too many rounds in a magazine. They will be able to move the 'thing that goes up" up or down to their hearts content.

we'll have gun pride parades and have little stickers of ammo on our cars. We'll have TV shows about us where the main character will admit she conceal carries and everyone will celebrate her and give her a talk show.

We will once again have our garand pings. Pings in every city and hamlet, from purple mound hills of New Jersey to the tar pits of California. Pings at last, pings at last, Browning almighty, we will have pings at last.

This individual is so emblematic of a disturbingly large percentage of contemporary politicians: a stunning degree of stupidity coupled with an open willingness to trample on fundamental rights. Sadly, this particular piece of garbage is in the same league as one of our gubernatorial candidates.

This is turning into a major embarrassment for the democrats. That is well. Screw them.

This is the best they can do.

It's like Usian Bolt running in the special Olympics

Pathetic.

"MAY": Democrat Stacey Abrams Admits Her Plans May Require Georgians to 'Turn Their Guns In.'

Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) admitted that a possible outcome of her gun control plans could be that "people would turn their guns in."

Tapper reminded the viewing audience that Abrams co-sponsored Georgia HB 731 on January 2016. He pointed out that Abrams' co-sponsors admitted the bill would "require gun owners of these particular models to turn their guns in." [all Semi-Auto]
Oddly enough I have never heard or seen a single instance where one of these freaks does the confiscatin' all by themseleves...as in ding dong, I'm Stacey and I'm here to take your gunz :rolleyes:

Funny how everyone missed in Oregon when she said this in a interview. I have made allot of improvements in Oregon, since I gained power. She did not say her party, or even office. She said herself, and people voted for someone that views you as subjects WOW!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews