Marlin 1894C Almost NIB + 50 rounds. .357 or .38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
He is a Marlin 1894C .357 Mag or .38 Sp.w/18" barrel almost New. I purchased it a year ago, fired about 20 rounds then cleaned it and packed it back up. I was going to give it to my son for his birthday but he went and bought a similar rifle. I am including a 50 round box of Winchester .357 Mag 110 JHP. I would like $400.00 firm. SOLD.

The only thing I might consider in trade would be a good condition Ruger GP100.

Bill of Sale with Oregon DL.

I have been having trouble connecting with e-mail messages through the site, so if you are interested PLEASE just give me a call at 541 - 223 - 2439 or e-mail me directly at blackfeather7@gmail.com

I am new to selling on this site but have been an e-bay seller (blackfeather7) since 1999 with nearly 1100 positive feedbacks. I live in the country between Lebanon and Scio and am willing to bring the rifle to Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis or possibly Salem. I work and am not available to deliver it on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.

Reactions
E-bay & gunbroker are auction sites. NWFA is not. If your going to make deals & then back out & sell to high bidder then GB is for you. Thanks for the call at least. theduke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom