JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
He is a Marlin 1894C .357 Mag or .38 Sp.w/18" barrel almost New. I purchased it a year ago, fired about 20 rounds then cleaned it and packed it back up. I was going to give it to my son for his birthday but he went and bought a similar rifle. I am including a 50 round box of Winchester .357 Mag 110 JHP. I would like $400.00 firm. SOLD.

The only thing I might consider in trade would be a good condition Ruger GP100.

Bill of Sale with Oregon DL.

I have been having trouble connecting with e-mail messages through the site, so if you are interested PLEASE just give me a call at 541 - 223 - 2439 or e-mail me directly at [email protected]

I am new to selling on this site but have been an e-bay seller (blackfeather7) since 1999 with nearly 1100 positive feedbacks. I live in the country between Lebanon and Scio and am willing to bring the rifle to Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis or possibly Salem. I work and am not available to deliver it on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.

E-bay & gunbroker are auction sites. NWFA is not. If your going to make deals & then back out & sell to high bidder then GB is for you. Thanks for the call at least. theduke.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.