JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good grief, I have done my part every month in duplicates.

I have a lower here I still don't know what I'm going to make out of it.

Ive made all the other calibers I want so far.

Increase background checks might be related to new private transfers requirement as
required in WA and OR?o_O

This ^ certainly has something to do with it I'd think. I believe that there are SOME non gun owners that decide they should exercise their second amendment rights because if they don't they will lose them. Those like me that didn't think they'd ever want/need a rifle. (too far to go to change/set-up a target). Heh, I ended up thinking, Why not, better get it while I can. Ooo, now I'v got an AR I should get one of them AK rifles. Oh, Something old, military, yeah!..... And here I are. I got a feeling the yuge majority of those NICS checks are people buying/selling/trading within the firearms enthusiasts group.

Increase background checks might be related to new private transfers requirement as
required in WA and OR?o_O
Not so sure since that was only a one month number and we've had UBGC for quite awhile now.

Not so sure since that was only a one month number and we've had UBGC for quite awhile now.

People are buying now because they don't want to take classes come July!! worthless gunlaws that will do nothing to help. Speaking of, I need that new 45-70 and at least on pistol added to the safe before then.

When the anti's push infringement the gun and ammo sales go through the roof . It puts more guns in the hands of citizen's not less . They defeat there own purpose .
They learned well from Obama. Before 2009 I never owned any guns. Now, at least 20 have been bought and sold by me. At some point I bought into the hysteria. Now I just like them.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews