JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The article was more time than I want to spend but, I saw some blurb about one time a store made a big deal because they spotted his concealed pistol under a jacket. Now that one, fine, I have zero doubt someone has seen mine or at least suspected a time or two. The walking around with what to much of the public looks like a machine gun like that is not helping us in any way. All that does is scare people. People who are already anti will not be helped. Those who are on the fence about guns are not going to come to our side seeing this. So what it the point? Other than desperately wanting attention.

The article was more time than I want to spend but, I saw some blurb about one time a store made a big deal because they spotted his concealed pistol under a jacket. Now that one, fine, I have zero doubt someone has seen mine or at least suspected a time or two. The walking around with what to much of the public looks like a machine gun like that is not helping us in any way. All that does is scare people. People who are already anti will not be helped. Those who are on the fence about guns are not going to come to our side seeing this. So what it the point? Other than desperately wanting attention.

Gotta make up for his small pecker I'm guessing.

Whenever I see one of those 7ft tall Disco Trucks that never see dirt, or the guy from the article, I always ask myself, "I wonder if it was an industrial accident or bizarre kitchen mishap, or if he was just born that way.".

Too bad about your winkie, Dude.:oops:

Whenever I see one of those 7ft tall Disco Trucks that never see dirt, or the guy from the article, I always ask myself, "I wonder if it was an industrial accident or bizarre kitchen mishap, or if he was just born that way.".

Too bad about your winkie, Dude.:oops:
When I was dating Wife she said that one time and it made me laugh a LOT. We are walking to our car, see a nice truck lifted so high I would have trouble getting in it. Pristine looking. She said "owner must have a small penis". About that time here comes owner, guy looked like he would need a step ladder to get in the thing. I kept laughing several times on the drive home.

So dude stated he was carrying a 9mm with a 30 round magazine. How about just keep it to a Glock 17 and a spare mag? You even get 4 additional rounds!! People would be less put off, he'd look like less of a dickhead and the world would keep a spinnin.

Also, what's with 20 somethings and growing goat beards? At least try to look bathed.....

I have to be honest, and I know I'll catch the ire of hard core open carry folks here, but if I saw someone in a store looking like that guy in the photo in that article with a "sub-machine gun" on a single point sling, I would be very nervous too. I would immediately evacuate my family from the store and want law-enforcement to check it out.
I really can't fault the general public being freaked out by someone carrying a "scary gun" like that. No good can come from that kind of attention.

I'm not an open carry fan but the hysterical fear you describe is purely the result of anti-gun indoctrination and it's sad to read. If somebody walks around not threatening anybody, they're not a threat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top