JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That stuff is real popular with the fire departments and the Department of Wildlife. Lots of forest fires started with that crap.

Gives target shooters a bad name since it makes us look like a bunch of Rambos.

Why are most 20-somethings a bunch or morons in this day and age? I was using (in anger) M203 grenade launchers, M60 machineguns, and hand grenades before I was 18 and never once had a close call from my own actions. Apparently tannerite is now an agent for the process of natural selection...

His injury sounds severe and I wish him a quick recovery. I assume he was using a Tannerite exploding target, so I went and pulled one of mine out to reread the lable. It gives no reference or cautions on the label about fire danger.

There are a few other versions of exploding targets besides Tannerite. I've never tried putting it in a fire but I've used a lot of Tannerite and all I've ever got was a cloud of vapor and no fire when it goes off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top