JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does you step brother have any other sibling or relatives that can act as a caretaker? Direct family member are able (until the courts rule otherwise) to transfer firearms without a lot hassle, at least in WA. Unless its a full auto, the firearm would fall under C&R. If you want to be the caretaker, get a C&R license and hold the rifle until step brother regains his rights.

here's what we'd do in the UK: (note the specs on these kept getting updated- used to be you could field strip, insert magazines and dummy shells and cycle actions. Now actions are welded shut, triggers are welded into receivers with the rest of the FCG chucked away and the spaces filled with welded bar stock....)

this is for semi auto rifles- if anyone is interested, I can upload the specs for pistols etc...

View attachment 722663

You live in the UK? Are you the other one?

nope, born and raised in Scarborough, lived in the US since '94, but travel back frequently.

There's more than just me, but I don't want to alarm anyone....

Idk about OR but in WA I'm fairly sure you have to petition to get your rights back, they won't do it automatically.

There are MANY legal firms that specialize in this. I have a family member who has a similar non violent conviction who has turned her life around. There are three ways to restore firearm rights, one of which is length of time. The link below explains and is the one I referred my family member to.

nope, born and raised in Scarborough, lived in the US since '94, but travel back frequently.

There's more than just me, but I don't want to alarm anyone....

Ah, right.

I guess the others are hiding away as well, in case of...what? What's to give them cause for alarm here? Take a look under my avatar to see how 'badly' I get treated. :rolleyes:

See you around, I guess. :cool:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top