JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear Santa, What do I want for Christmas? I would like all of the dirty, smelly, hippy protesters to be shipped off to some remote island along with Sam Adams. I would like Obama and all of his supporters to quit asking for continual handouts and wanting the rich to pay their bills. I would like a President with the nads that would build a "great wall" along our southern border. And since I have been real good a large gift certificate to Gun Crafters in Salem! :)

I predict that fat opinionated republicans will keep
yapping their flaps about the first ladies butt instead of
actually providing any sort of constructive input. No
wonder there are STDs more popular than congressional
GOP.

The right isn't the side generating class warfare at every turn.
It's the left that decries the wealth of wall st. and their perceived lack of "sharing" that wealth.
It's the left that gives voice to the envy that you all feel over your financial inadequacies.

When all the while those of us look up a few facts and find:
Hey, 99 Percenters, You Call This 'Fair'? | Fox News
A study by the New York City Independent Budget Office was released this week, and you didn't hear much about it in the mainstream media because it hurts their candidate's message.

Keep in mind, I'm your Conservative Everyman. I'm no economist, nor am I a political scientist. I call 'em as I see 'em just like you do. And away we go...

New York City has a little more than 8 million residents. Of those many millions, 1% -- ONE PERCENT -- pays 43% of the income taxes. You know how many people that works out to? About 35,000 people.

Picture in your mind's eye the City of New York, not just Manhattan, but all five boroughs. Imagine the throngs here right now enjoying the holidays. Think about the police presence, the sanitation, the schools brimming with children...East Side, West Side, The Village -- a hell of a town! 8 million people!

Now imagine Yankee Stadium, or any average Major League ballpark, and fill it except for the nosebleed seats. That tiny number pays almost HALF the operating costs for the city. How's THAT for fair?

Another kick in the head is that ten percent of New Yorkers pay 71% of the taxes. Guess how much income it takes to crack that ten percent?You don't have to be one of the millionaires or billionaires whom the Divider in Chief loves to vilify. You need not be an evil fat cat making $200,000 -- perish the thought! What's it take to crack the top ten percent in the most expensive city in America? $105,000. Yep, a buck five.

And they talk about shared sacrifice. They blather on and beat annoying drums chanting about fairness and "Tax the rich until they're poor". They should all be going door to door chanting to the one percenters, "Thank You for the Civil Services, We Owe You One!"
http://www.ibo.nyc.ny.us/iboreports/120611letterwenc.pdf
Not presented in the Fox opinion piece was this little tidbit from the report:
The estimated 1,180,000 filers who pay no city PIT are in
addition to those low-income persons and households who do not file tax returns at all. When
only filers who incur positive city PIT liability—taxpayers—are considered, average and median
taxes in 2009 were each higher: $2,718 and $999, respectively.
The majority of the filers in each of the first three deciles did not pay city income taxes, and most
received "refund" payments from the city to the extent the combined value of any earned income
tax credits (EITC), child and dependent care credit, and STAR credits exceeded pre-credit
liabilities. In each of the first four deciles, more tax revenue was refunded to filers than was paid
to the city.
True re-distribution of wealth, but only after all the SEIU and AFSCME union workers that oversee their distribution, took their pay out of it.
Yeah, that 1% is really "screwing the 99%."

But of course you have to use something other than
CommonDreams.org/Building progressive community
for a "news" source.

The way you guys holler about right wing slant in information sources, and then you want us to traipse over to a place like that for a drink of kool-aide.

Get real.

There is no right or left, only the elite and the rest of us. Anyone who thinks that one side or the other has your best interest in mind needs to take a good long open minded look at things.

And I predict that someone is going to start a thread this year proclaiming the shortcomings of the 9mm while praising the almighty .40.

The thing I don't get about democrats is that they always want something for nothing....or they want someone else to pay for it! It doesn't get anymore simple than that. I make less than an average wage, but I don't sit there and complain that I am getting the shaft. If a person is well off in life, then good for that person, but I don't blame them or expect them to be taxed more to make my life easier. You want better wages? Get a better job. You want healthcare? Then get a job that provides health care? You want gas prices to go down? Then vote for a different president. tax, tax, tax, tax the wealthy and big business, no wonder they all have moved out of this country!

I predict that fat opinionated republicans will keep
yapping their flaps about the first ladies butt instead of
actually providing any sort of constructive input. No
wonder there are STDs more popular than congressional
GOP.

I heard if it gets much bigger - The continent will flip over. That way Obama can declare it a new nation that he will be king of.
Well looking at things with an analytical mind and understanding the way the world turns I predict that the First Ladies posterior will enlarge to such a proportion that it will become the 57th state Obama has always been talking about

I predict that if you read the following article, you will really understand why our economy crashed and why the people who were supposed to regulate the financial industry were unable to do so. It is an interview with Professor William Black who ran federal criminal prosecutions for fraud during the Savings and Loan scandal in the early 1990's, under George Herbert Walker Bush. He is showing how the current crisis was a thousand times worse, with a thousand times less federal enforcement - under both the Baby Bush administration and Obama's. Read this and fuggedabout ever defending the 1% again:

William Black Transcript | FINANCIAL SENSE

I predict that Chuck Shumer's brother will be appointed a Federal Judge
I predict that the New Caliphate will extend into central africa and that slavery will be reinstituted inside and outside the Caliphate, mostly for slave labor hired out to the Chinese who will control all of Central Africa's wealth including Nigeria's OIL.
The New Caliphate will overwhelm Saudi Arabia and control 37% of the world's oil
Obama, still in office despite losing the election, will submit America to Sharia (under the UN anti-religious descrimination act) and generate electricity by burning the bodies of Infidels. America will get it's fence, to keep PPL IN, as it becomes a giant Death Camp.
OWS will run the financial sector to negitive 3000
Dogs and Cats will fornicate with goats in the streets, gays will vote Republican. The Stay Puff Marshmellow Man will crush the weak and the dead shall walk among the living.

There is no right or left, only the elite and the rest of us. Anyone who thinks that one side or the other has your best interest in mind needs to take a good long open minded look at things.

And I predict that someone is going to start a thread this year proclaiming the shortcomings of the 9mm while praising the almighty .40.

Is it not amazing how they keep falling for it again and again and again and again and again? One definition of insanity is to continue trying the same thing again and again even if it fails every time..

Is it not amazing how they keep falling for it again and again and again and again and again? One definition of insanity is to continue trying the same thing again and again even if it fails every time..

They keep falling for 'it' (that politics is real, that all important politicians are not bought and paid for puppets) because people desperately want to believe things that which brings them comfort. Voting and a 'say in things' brings comfort. The illusion of freedom of choice. Of course it is all a lie and voting is for gullible suckers. We are nothing more than non-voting stock in a corporation; a clandestine empire. Insects running back and forth fully unaware of the bigger picture.

George Carlin -"Who Really Controls America" - YouTube

As for a 2012 prediction - the slow death will continue. More for them, less for you. It is so easy to scare the sheep, put them into perpetual debt, etc; why fix what works so well for them? Lots more war, fear, and profit taking for them on the horizon. Banksters and money men historically always cover their tracks with war and the beating of (falsely) patriotic drums. Then they sit back with their cigars and champagne and enjoy their Theatre (of War).

1:55 point in the video; prophetic and - so correct. Do yourself a big favor in 2012. Cash out your retirement IRA if you have one and buy REAL things with what is left. Food, tools, silver, lead. Besides economic slow-death and the possible end of all our supposed freedoms is the very real possibility of the implosion of the 600+ trillion in debt derivatives. If that happens, anything connected to paper will vanish overnight as will a large minority of the population via starvation. All by design.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

I predict the majority of people will continue to blindly follow one of two political parties leading this country into strife. They will continue to concentrate more and infighting a playground politics and not real problems. People will continue to not think for themselves or make there own choice, but rather be fat and happy and follow the leader into oblivion. People will continue to argue on the internet, bubblegum and moan but they won't get out and do anything about it. They will throw pity parties for themselves, put down other, but take no action to make their situation better. The finger pointing will continue regardless of who the president is. It will continue to always be the "other guys" fault and responsibility will once again sit alone with no one taking it.

So, here's to 2012, may it be better then 2011 and not as good as 2013.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top