JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a good rifle, it will do everything any other AK47 will do. If you want that classic AK47 look Ironwood Designs make a stock for it, then just put on a regular AK47 grip and take it out and have some fun.

Agree 100% but the OP wanted opinions on value. The ATI 'Dragunav' style stock will also work for those that dig it like that.

SF-

I stand corrected..... The last time I saw the slant cut stocks IW was making they looked kind of silly.... I will eat those words all day long! He also didn't have the hardware available either back then.

Chee-to has a good idea... do it and see what happens.

SF-

It's begging for an under folder as it sits.....

I think $700 is a stretch for a MAK, milled or not, that's pre-ban territory. $400 it will go quick, $500 is about right. YMMV.

Underfolder will not work on a slant milled receiver.

SF-

Picture045.jpg

Here's a slant MAK91 that's been converted....

That guy (looks good!) is probably worth $700 to the right person, maybe $600 for a quick sale. (Edit: I need to add "...in this economy"; prices on many firearms that aren't absolutely the rarest of the rare and stagnant or depressed right now.)

Edit: That doesn't look like a Romanian or Bulgarian UF. What'd you use? Chinese?

Keith

Yup, there's a definite interest in these rifles, no question. The build quality is top notch. A quick perusal of completed auctions show prices of original thumbhole MAK90s ranging from highs of about $600 to lows of about $300 depending on completeness and condition, with the majority in the $400 to $500 range. Not nearly as many MAK91s, but those seem to sell for a tad higher due to rarity.

Keith

for whatever it's worth----- i just picked up a as NIB mac 90 , w/a little trade ,and out of my other 7.62x39 guns(AK & SK) this thing is just awesome to shoot ! don't know about MOA-- but it's great on a milk jug @ 75 yds.
steven
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR