JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We live on a rural route, our carrier only comes down the driveway when necessary as our box is out on the road. I employ a Great Pyrenees to guard our pigs and cattle from yotes and cats, he is very wary of strangers so I doubt the mailman would even be able to give him a treat let alone get close enough to. Even still I agree with jim, I don't want anyone feeding my one of my dogs unless I say so. However I'm sure the mailman in the story and nothing but pure intentions. Sounds like a good guy.

We live on a rural route, our carrier only comes down the driveway when necessary as our box is out on the road. I employ a Great Pyrenees to guard our pigs and cattle from yotes and cats, he is very wary of strangers so I doubt the mailman would even be able to give him a treat let alone get close enough to. Even still I agree with jim, I don't want anyone feeding my one of my dogs unless I say so. However I'm sure the mailman in the story and nothing but pure intentions. Sounds like a good guy.

My point exactly, thanks.

Lord have mercy Miss Percy, say it ain't so....:eek::eek::eek:

I only buy dog treats that are USA made from trusted sources. I don't want anyone giving my dog a treat. It could be some cheap made in China treat with who knows what in it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top