JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We live on a rural route, our carrier only comes down the driveway when necessary as our box is out on the road. I employ a Great Pyrenees to guard our pigs and cattle from yotes and cats, he is very wary of strangers so I doubt the mailman would even be able to give him a treat let alone get close enough to. Even still I agree with jim, I don't want anyone feeding my one of my dogs unless I say so. However I'm sure the mailman in the story and nothing but pure intentions. Sounds like a good guy.

We live on a rural route, our carrier only comes down the driveway when necessary as our box is out on the road. I employ a Great Pyrenees to guard our pigs and cattle from yotes and cats, he is very wary of strangers so I doubt the mailman would even be able to give him a treat let alone get close enough to. Even still I agree with jim, I don't want anyone feeding my one of my dogs unless I say so. However I'm sure the mailman in the story and nothing but pure intentions. Sounds like a good guy.

My point exactly, thanks.

Lord have mercy Miss Percy, say it ain't so....:eek::eek::eek:

I only buy dog treats that are USA made from trusted sources. I don't want anyone giving my dog a treat. It could be some cheap made in China treat with who knows what in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top