Magpul Stock quick adjust Mono-pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a briefly used Magpul mono-pod that fits on a Magpul stock with a bottom rail.
Folds forward and down.
Quick up & down button & w/thumb wheel for precision adjustment.
Paid $99 new last fall.
*Sorry for the poor cell phone pics. It is in perfect condition.

$50 cash
Brad in Oregon City
(503)830-6362

Last edited:
Reactions
Bad form there ......

No that is not bad form or against the rules, just an FYI.

A seller may not want to ship an item, it's his item so it's his terms.

An "I'll take it" is not a complete deal, the seller must also agree to sell it to him before the deal should be considered as a contract.

Just saying "I'll take it" first in the thread doesn't secure the item and require the seller to sell it to the guy who said "I'll take it" first.

Reactions
Bad form there ......
I disagree completely

I simply asked for second consideration and stated my transaction terms. I think I was reasonably polite about it given that there is no "SPF" or other indication that a sale agreement has been made. If the seller wants to go with first answer - first opportunity that is fine and I indicated my respect for that position in my first post. If he wants to give preference to ftf transactions then I think that is entirely reasonable and respectable given the local orientation of this site - provided of course a deal in progress is not interrupted. My apologies if I have ruffled any feathers but this is how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom