JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just bought a 2nd @ the $19 price......go to the other sellers spot and amazon is selling them for $19. My 1st order is in the mail box now...Hope it;s not a knock off. That would be a sh...y deal.

EDIT....Just went and got it....Nice sling. Looks legit. Now have to find the rest of the hardware to make it work.

Last Edited:
they fine

IMG_0526.jpg

The clones used to be obvious… not so sure now, looking at all of the new in package ones from China. I've got one coming but it's my first magpul sling. has anyone compared stitching, etc. side by side to a legitimate one?

Always nice to verify. The fact that the clones are allowed to run with the Magpul name and logo on Ebay is a little disheartening. Certainly not strange for the times we're in.

Last Edited:
So what's your opinion.....authentic or knock off?
Ordered one from the original link. The seller is listed as the MagPul Store. Mine arrived with a MagPul return address on the shipping package and in some seriously real looking retail packaging. If it's a scam, someone put in some serious effort.

One of the big problems with buying anything that's shipped by Amazon is that they co-mingle any inventory that has the same SKU, regardless of who the seller is. This applies to anything SHIPPED BY AMAZON. Heck, the item doesn't even technically need the same SKU, it just needs the same Amazon item sticker stuck on it by the seller.

So just because something is sold by Amazon or sold by the actual manufacturer, it's entirely possible that some store from China that's selling a counterfeit clone sent them into Amazon with the identical item sticker so Amazon just stocked everything together.

This is a huge problem with things like SD cards and USB memory sticks where counterfeits are cheap to produce and the firmware can be spoofed to show a fake storage capacity.

Just know that anytime you buy something from Amazon, it's always worth double checking that everything looks right. If anything seems off, contact the manufacturer and go from there.

I ordered off the original offering. Amazon fulfillment was the return address. Packaging looks high quality consistent with what I have seen in stores...My guess is the unit is legit.

Appears to be a good sling.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top