JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a briefly used Magpul mono-pod that fits on a Magpul stock with a bottom rail.
Folds forward and down.
Quick up & down button & w/thumb wheel for precision adjustment.
Paid $99 new last fall.
*Sorry for the poor cell phone pics. It is in perfect condition.

$50 cash
Brad in Oregon City
(503)830-6362

Last Edited:
Bad form there ......

No that is not bad form or against the rules, just an FYI.

A seller may not want to ship an item, it's his item so it's his terms.

An "I'll take it" is not a complete deal, the seller must also agree to sell it to him before the deal should be considered as a contract.

Just saying "I'll take it" first in the thread doesn't secure the item and require the seller to sell it to the guy who said "I'll take it" first.

Bad form there ......

I disagree completely

I simply asked for second consideration and stated my transaction terms. I think I was reasonably polite about it given that there is no "SPF" or other indication that a sale agreement has been made. If the seller wants to go with first answer - first opportunity that is fine and I indicated my respect for that position in my first post. If he wants to give preference to ftf transactions then I think that is entirely reasonable and respectable given the local orientation of this site - provided of course a deal in progress is not interrupted. My apologies if I have ruffled any feathers but this is how I see it.

My post clearly stated WTS/WTT OR/WA. I in no way implied that this ad was willing to ship or sell outside of the NW. I used forum rules just fine. NW firearms, NW deals, FTF. I will consider posting "No shipping or dealers" in my future posts. End of thread!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top