JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I've been wanting to get a vertical forward grip for my AR but couldn't find one that I really liked. All were either too short, too long, or just not comfortable. I'd considered getting one of the foldable ones and locking it in the reverse 45 position but never pulled the trigger on getting it (pun intended).

Then I get the Brownells "January New Products" email and I think I've found THE grip I was looking for!

The MagPul Angled Fore-Grip :D :s0155:

<broken link removed>

Thoughts?

I too like that one. Not a personal fan of VFG, but this one seems to be a natural angle, and my thumb would be a perfect angle to activate a light.
Does brownells have in stock?

Magpul sent me one before these were released.

On some rails, it hangs a little low to get a good hold on the forend. On a Larue Rail, it's up nice and tight, close to the bore. But on the Magpul MOE, and I suspect a DD M4/Lite, it will hang pretty low and be uncomfortable. :)

So, I've been wanting to get a vertical forward grip for my AR but couldn't find one that I really liked.

I want to put this on an AK.

I am not trying to sound like a dirt ball but I have has this idea in my head for about a year and half now. I found a plastic molding injection company looking for work in the Tacoma area. My idea was to have a more round solid pear shape (think shotgun for end) the pear shape is to fill the palm but allows the thumb to rest naturally, all angled at about a 33 degrees. Oh yea it's shape would allow an ambidextrous approach to it.

Well I am glad they released it as I do not need to work on that idea anymore. On to the next idea in my head.

SF-

Magpul sent me one before these were released.

On some rails, it hangs a little low to get a good hold on the forend. On a Larue Rail, it's up nice and tight, close to the bore. But on the Magpul MOE, and I suspect a DD M4/Lite, it will hang pretty low and be uncomfortable. :)

How do you rate?!!! But Grats ..

Man I saw one of these a month ago and the guy said it was the only one he had.. ( it was his) and wasnt going to sell it. He did say it would be out soon.. but man if they are just giving them away hook me up man!! lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top