JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i was wondering why there are no multi gun storage case for vehicles?

I was trying to find a 5 gun storage case that i could put in the back of a vehicle if i wanted to go shooting.

something like this but with 5 or so horizontal spaces to put rifles. easy to remove from vehicle also.

717pXvAGQ7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They also have this style. but only for guns shorter than 38".
The Sheriff I worked for used something similar in SUV's. But again only for carbine length rifles. DR

Here's a case for four...And I think they have a couple for five at the linky below.

MainView01664-e1572028890341-scaled.jpg

So i was wondering why there are no multi gun storage case for vehicles?

I was trying to find a 5 gun storage case that i could put in the back of a vehicle if i wanted to go shooting.

something like this but with 5 or so horizontal spaces to put rifles. easy to remove from vehicle also.

View attachment 1147485
Wouldn't be hard to make. Simplest one I could think of would be traditional racks mounted onto a removable box to make a removable "module". Fancier version could be made to have whole thing be on rails to slide out. The fancy bespoke ones are for all intents and purposes a permanent install. Most of those are made for traditional shotguns carried broken down.

If it were me I would simply use the huge big black bags with wheels. U could fit 5 ARs in there without trouble and wheel it around to the shooting place. This is what I use. I'm a barbarian though so I just put them in a gunsock with fleece blankets in between for bump protection. Simple and works. But not exactly high class I guess. I just throw everything I want on 1-2 big bags, throw them in the back and go. Then wheel them to shooting spot.

There is a million different versions of these bags, different sizes, different opening sizes, different thickness of materials, and different prices. The cheaper ones like below last longer than u would think but eventually the bottoms will wear thin. My biggest problem with expensive bags is the zippers break so it seems like they last about the same. I usually oil the zippers periodically but even then they eventually break.
FB673686-9D7A-48EA-8F44-52B427141F7C.jpeg
700B8B33-93D6-4133-8894-7496AB57DB00.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads