JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
I think she needs a Lawyer, and needs to file a Criminal Complaint against the Roommates. The Landlord also should be held responsible for her moving costs. He enabled the roommates to Violate her rights.

Landlord "went on to warn Pirnie that if others move out, she will be responsible for paying their rent, according to the Washington Free Beacon."

I say it would be good for roomies to move out. I'll bet somebody could get a successful go fund me started to help her raise money to pay the rent on her own.

Although this whole thing could be a ruse to do just that and set up lawsuits. Hard to know the true motivations of people these days.

Landlord "went on to warn Pirnie that if others move out, she will be responsible for paying their rent, according to the Washington Free Beacon."

I say it would be good for roomies to move out. I'll bet somebody could get a successful go fund me started to help her raise money to pay the rent on her own.

Although this whole thing could be a ruse to do just that and set up lawsuits. Hard to know the true motivations of people these days.

NO_Regerts said she could move in with her.
So, what's the real problem here : )

NO_Regerts said she could move in with her.
So, what's the real problem here
This is how freedom dies.... to loud and THUNDEROUS applause.

I no longer wonder how someone like Hitler or Stalin was allowed to take power...... dark days ARE coming, you better buckle up.

o_O

Don't stomper your face to much harder, ah go ahead. Love your post. Bill L

Sad that Boston and all that it represents has become a leftist paradise. Not far from there is Lexington and Concord, of fame for the 'shot heard 'round the world'. These days it would be a spitball across a cafe' with snowflakes going down crying.

The roommates should be forced to move out but keep paying their share of the rent until the lease is up as penalty for violating her privacy. The landlord should be sued for violation of her second amendment rights in his demand she move out.

I had roommates like that in medical school. I told them to fluck off.

While I agree the ones who complained should have to compensate her for her move, assuming no contract was signed over this. I also feel the gun owner really got lucky. She moved in with people she did not know from dirt and left her firearms unsecured. She should have had some kind of safe. If it was only hand guns a simple safe sold to keep "things secured" would do. When roommates admitted they found said safe and wanted to know what was in it she could tell them to pound sand. If one of those roomies had stolen said guns and they ended up at a crime? She would most likely need a lawyer now.

While I agree the ones who complained should have to compensate her for her move, assuming no contract was signed over this. I also feel the gun owner really got lucky. She moved in with people she did not know from dirt and left her firearms unsecured. She should have had some kind of safe. If it was only hand guns a simple safe sold to keep "things secured" would do. When roommates admitted they found said safe and wanted to know what was in it she could tell them to pound sand. If one of those roomies had stolen said guns and they ended up at a crime? She would most likely need a lawyer now.
I think they sort of bullied her into opening the safe she had them stored in, if I read that right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top