JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Democrats are drooling over China's "social credit system," dreaming of the day they can implement it here. Cases like this just prove it,,,

Democrats are drooling over China's "social credit system," dreaming of the day they can implement it here. Cases like this just prove it,,,

That's some sick dystopian future!!

You cut out the media influence about 75% will drop their optics of guns being bad. Tell them something else is scary and they'll jump on board with that.

Everything is scary today! What a bunch of wussies afraid to take any risk at all!!! Vaccines, gluten, contrails, GMO foods, "they" keep us constantly off balance so that we don't have energy to focus on the real enemy.

If she did not sure how far that would go either. They all lived in the same home. Not sure if you called the Cops and said my roomies went into my room if they would even show up. Probably tell you that is a civil matter. Unless she could claim one of them stole from her. Maybe if she had a lock on the door to her room, and they forced the door, even then not sure they would want to try to make a crime out of it. They all agreed to live in the same home. If Cops started to take up something like this next would be some one would call and say their roomie ate their food and they want to press charges.

Mom! Jimmy went in my room and ate all my stashed twinkies and M&Ms!!! Never mind Billy, just call the coppers eh. Or wait til your Da gets home.

Just saw this girl on NRA TV. She apparently is still in the same place and has contracted some Lawyers. She said some lawyers offered to help her Pro Bono. So just when I was starting to think there were no good lawyers left, sounds like a few are still to be found even back east :)

'We saw that you had a MAGA hat and come on, you're from Alabama… so we just kind of assumed that you had something,'" she said.

^^^It's that kind of dismissive, pretentious, and arrogant attitude that I absolutely DESPISE from the left.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top