JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, if you put in place some of the most stringent gun control laws and then you have mass knife attacks and a "machine gun" attack.

Just guessing, but it doesn't sound like that program is working very well.

Yeah the anti gunners never mention places like Brazil with strict gun control and nightly machine gun battles in the Favelas.

The British... Ha, ever notice how much they obsess about our news and culture?

Miserable lot that is so trodden on that they have to obsess over another countries culture because they don't feel they can do anything against their own overlords. They have been trampled on so much they've given up, and in a strange arrogant way they think they are better then us and somehow can nanny is from across the pond.

Because prople that are bullied often times feel a need to bully others.

After reading your comment, I had to go back and look. Thank you for that!!!

I did too its a great read. I thought this comment by a user named RealityCheck was priceless.

"We have really really strict gun laws in Chicago, and they work super well. We are now trying to pass even more gun restrictions at the state level, even though Chicago is really safe and the rest of Illinois is even safer. Remember to NEVER blame the shooter or stabber - these deadly weapons just seem to jump up and get all shooty and stabby all by themselves. Just banning them is not enough, they must be super-double-extra banned."

Yeah the anti gunners never mention places like Brazil with strict gun control and nightly machine gun battles in the Favelas.

The British... Ha, ever notice how much they obsess about our news and culture?

Miserable lot that is so trodden on that they have to obsess over another countries culture because they don't feel they can do anything against their own overlords. They have been trampled on so much they've given up, and in a strange arrogant way they think they are better then us and somehow can nanny is from across the pond.

Because prople that are bullied often times feel a need to bully others.

Where is Piers Morgan ? I have not heard a peep out of him

A pal of mine had a hundred rolls of toilet paper printed with Mr Morgan's prim and prissy little fizzog.

I thought that was a great idea.

He has a face you can't just hit once.

tac

I know a guy that has "decorated" things with TP from his Cessna 172.
That custom TP would be just the ticket for decorating the tree outside of Mr. Morgan's house.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top