JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having personally spent many weeks in hospital and many months recovering from burns to 60% of my body there should be a special place in HELL for this man! The pain and horror the innocent souls suffered is beyond comprehension to anyone who hasn't experienced a fuel/air explosion/fire. I'm shaking and tearing up due to the memories brought back by this story.

Sorry, I din not mean to dig up any bad memories.

I just posted to point out this run counter to the narrative that "This does not happen in countries with strict gun control".

Having personally spent many weeks in hospital and many months recovering from burns to 60% of my body there should be a special place in HELL for this man! The pain and horror the innocent souls suffered is beyond comprehension to anyone who hasn't experienced a fuel/air explosion/fire. I'm shaking and tearing up due to the memories brought back by this story.

Respect

Article said:
The parents question how Baxter was able to get so close to Hannah during the attack ... explaining he wasn't allowed within 65 feet of her following a recent assault, and there's no way she would have allowed him to come close.

Another piece of paper that failed to protect an individual.

There is no positive here. Evil will continue to use every tool available. It is only the pathetic weak souls that exploit this sort of tragedy and push the narrative of disarmament of those that would combat such evil.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top