JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got a chance to shoot my M39. What a difference between it and my old 1891. This gun shot like a dream. I knew that the gun was going to be sighted somewhere out around 100 yards, so I didn't even bother working the 50 yard targets and went straight for 100yd distance. As it was, I basically put the sight at the bottom of the large circle in order to hit near center.

uCzoA96lm2MBdQXXcUXkP7olR5fSaULEGpGCIw1kOSA=w358-h633-no.jpg My first 15 rounds when into this target. I was shooting over iron sights, so I thought this was pretty good for the first go around. The shots in and around the small targets came later.

My next set was a little more consistent I think.
DC9h1ctMX8GZZ1CTrXMSM3KC0PvNMQsgNc5oix64-QA=w358-h633-no.jpg Again, these were at 100 yards over iron sights. I started getting a little cocky and tried for the small targets. At the distance though, I couldn't really see them, so I just guessed at where to shoot. For some reason the bottom left target gave me all sorts of trouble.

I was using milsurp ammo for most of it. I really enjoyed shooting this gun and can't wait to take it out to the 200yard range next.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top