JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Springfield Armory M1A Standard chambered in 7.62x51MM NATO (308 Win). It is in a USGI fiberglass stock that has the Kevlar reinforcement. It also has the Sadlak picatinny rail on the front of the stock as well. The stock and handguard have been painted FDE with Brownell's Alumahyde epoxy paint. It has been fitted with a Fulton Armory Kydex cheek riser that is adjustable to maintain proper eye alignment. It has a Smith Enterprise M21 weaver scope mount. The scope is a Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x Mil-Dot reticle with M3 knobs BDC calibrated for 168gr HPBT ammo. The scope comes with Butler Creek flip-up covers. It also comes with 10 USGI CMI 20rd magazines and 1 Springfield (I think it's a 10rd) mag. It comes with a mag pouch that holds 8 of the magazines. It also comes with a YHM stud adapter on the front for attaching a Harris-type bipod. It also comes with a pair of castle nut pliers and a Sadlak gas cylinder wrench. In other words, this is everything you need except ammo to go shooting. It's sighted in with FGMM 168gr ammo as well so buy a box and you'll be pretty close to dead on at 100yds.

I'm asking $2000 firm for the package OR $1300 without rings and optic. I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment but I'm open to offers. I'm located in Lacey, WA. Buyer pays transfer. I'm not interested in breaking up any of this unless the rifle sells first. If someone wants just the rifle, I'm open to offers, but I don't want to sell anything else off of it until that sells. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6193[3262].JPG IMG_6195[3258].JPG IMG_6194[3260].JPG IMG_6196[3256].JPG IMG_6216.JPG IMG_6217.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.