JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I can see the look on the face of the store clerk when you say you need "ball ammo." And when he brings you 55 grain you pull out a cannonball and say "Not that ball, this ball." GLWS

That would work nicely.
I would get the cannon...
The seller would be $9,000 richer..
It would be used for educational purposes...
I could use it during both the school year and summer...
Many folks here would love to see it and shoot it as well...
Sounds like a win all the way around...:D
Andy

:s0113: This is Andy trying to devise a tax write-off :s0113:

Yes, yes it is. :)

As the weeks go by with no bites, I'm less and less inclined to sell it. Who else can say "my best gun? Oh, it'll put a hole through a pine tree at 500 yards" lol

Surprisingly cheap. I know a foundry that can make cannonballs for about $4 apiece, and the powder is around $2. $6 to put a hole through a pine tree, not bad at all.

It's pretty damn accurate at 100 yards, your max range is 750. Technically, more like 1500 but at that range, you're just hucking iron balls at the enemy and praying they're standing in the right place! At 100 yards you can use grape, canister or scatter shot, which are all sorts of nasty. Basically big shotgun shells, but instead of hundreds of BB's there are thousands.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.