JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two older military rifles that were left to me by my uncle,They seem to be in real good shape, But Im not really a military rifle collector.They both have ammo and accessories,I would like to know their approx (fair) value.

The first gun is a US Rifle cal 30 Springfield Armory #143xx

#2 is a US carbine 30 cal Inland Div #657xxx this rifle has a heat shield on it but I have the wood piece that goes on top and it has 3-30rnd &3-15rnd mags, and 2 extra stocks

Last Edited:
Depending on how many of the parts on that Garand are original, it could be worth a considerable amount, that is a very early serial number, made between July/August of 1939.

I would really consider having it appraised to figure out it's exact value. Regardless of it's originality, your uncle left you some very nice weapons there.

Hang on to the ammo. The 30.06 black tip WWII is armor piercing. The stock on the M1 carbine looks to be in much better shape then a military issue rifle. Unless the stock was changed at some point. Sorry I don't no much about M1 Garands.(?)

Bore condition and original condition/parts are key

The Garand bolt looks to be a replacement, it does not match the rifle's finish. But if the bore is good it could be a great shooter-grade rifle, say $600 to $800

Carbines are going for premium prices right now as they are drying up. The stock has either been refinished or it's a commercial stock (IMO)

Hang on to the ammo. The 30.06 black tip WWII is armor piercing. The stock on the M1 carbine looks to be in much better shape then a military issue rifle. Unless the stock was changed at some point. Sorry I don't no much about M1 Garands.(?)

Even the black tip pulled bullets have dried up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads