JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Boring
State
Oregon
New to this , bare with me. I'm looking for a M1 Garand and M1 Carbine . I've got cash and or trade goods . 1955 Remington 740 Semi Auto 30.06 nice shape, nice shooter, 2020 Springfield Hellcat 9mm, nice, shot maybe 50 rounds thu it , ammo in 556 62gr green tip. Thomson Contender 54cal Black Powder Rifle with extra Barrel, My listed items are only for tradin towards stuff that interests me. If I'm screwing up by posting this way, let me know and I'll change this.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you're looking for a shooter and aren't too interested in collecting, I would recommend submitting an application for purchasing an m1 garand from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Most m1 garands you see selling on the market nowdays are from CMP, which people buy and resell at grossly marked up prices. As long as you're affiliated with an organization that cmp recognizes (such as a shooting club), and have taken a class with live fire training such as a hunter safety or something similar, you can qualify.

If you're looking for a shooter and aren't too interested in collecting, I would recommend submitting an application for purchasing an m1 garand from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Most m1 garands you see selling on the market nowdays are from CMP, which people buy and resell at grossly marked up prices. As long as you're affiliated with an organization that cmp recognizes (such as a shooting club), and have taken a class with live fire training such as a hunter safety or something similar, you can qualify.

Not a lot on there as of late, but checking just now revealed they have a couple garands. No carbines though.

Hi there, i am in the process of liquidating my guns. I have a Springfield Garand dated 6/45 and all of the numbers match and i have a non GI National Ordnance Carbine that i put a paratrooper stock on. I also have ammo for both rifles. Both rifles are very nice. If you are interested please let me know and i can get you some pics.
Thanks

Hi there, i am in the process of liquidating my guns. I have a Springfield Garand dated 6/45 and all of the numbers match and i have a non GI National Ordnance Carbine that i put a paratrooper stock on. I also have ammo for both rifles. Both rifles are very nice. If you are interested please let me know and i can get you some pics.
Thanks
Ild love to see pics
Tony 971 274 6067

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.