Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

M1 Carbine Magazines

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by BoringCruffler, Jan 7, 2013.

1. BoringCruffler

BoringCruffler Boring, OR Member 2016 Volunteer

I recently picked up an interesting sporter that uses M1 Carbine magazines, but didn't get any actual mags.

I would like to find one or two each of 5 round, 15 round, and 30 Round magazines if anyone has them laying about. I'm happy to pay reasonable shipping as well.

Thanks,

Ron

2. djabby

djabby Redmond, Or. Member

eBAY has them all the time. . .

3. BoringCruffler

Yeah... saw that.

Its been a decade or so since I bought Carbine mags, but if they're really worth $150/ea, I'm in the wrong business and will be making them starting next week.

Not really meaning to be snarky at you djabby, but threre's gotta be some reality left somewhere in the universe. It just doesn't look like its at E-overpay.

4. djabby

djabby Redmond, Or. Member

What then would be your top dollar offer for each of your desired magazines, in escellent condition?

5. BoringCruffler

Off the cuff... $20 for a US made five rounder, $15 for an import. $10-$15 for decent surplus 15 rounders. $20-$25 for surplus 30 round. I might be tempted upwards for the right deal. I'm willing to wait for lower prices.

6. BoringCruffler

Pop it up.

I've reasonable room for a local in my offer for a local that isn't into gouging.

Thanks.

7. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

Aim surplus is showing 15rd Korean made mags currently instock for $9.95 and 30rd for $14.95 but they are currently out of stock but they will e mail you when avail.