JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pretty much brand new!! Less than 1 box of ammo shot through it:
M&P® 380 SHIELD™ EZ™ Manual Thumb Safety | Smith & Wesson

Comes with NCStar Universal Laser:
Tac Pistol Rd Lsr/Alum NcSTAR.com

1 Full box PMC FMJ (50 rounds)
1 Full box Hornady Critical Defense (25 rounds)

Also includes CheapShot Tactical Training Laser - O-Ring Cartridge - .380 ACP:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765SSW46/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_OsdGCbHS6RH8T

Price: $350 o.b.o.

Sale through Vancouver FFL of buyers choice. Buyer to pay fees.

No Trades.

Last Edited:
2019030795091430.jpg 2019030795091708.jpg 2019030795091739.jpg 2019030795091850.jpg
Yes, still for sale - though a few interested parties. I will get you some pics later today if the gun doesn't sell. Thanks!

It is available.

It is not permitted for the transfer to take place in OR - it must be in WA. I called "Money Market Pawn Shop" there at 136th & Powell and they confirmed this. Let me know if you need a recommendation for a Vancouver FFL.

Still available? Ifso I would need you to meet me at a ffl on 136th and Powell

It is available.

It is not permitted for the transfer to take place in OR - it must be in WA. I called "Money Market Pawn Shop" there at 136th & Powell and they confirmed this. Let me know if you need a recommendation for a Vancouver FFL.

I live in Oregon. The ffl in Washington would have to ship it to Oregon. I've bought guns out of Washington at money market

OP, handguns must be transacted in the state the *buyer* lives in, or shipped to an FFL in said buyers home state. That's a long standing federal law.

Long guns can be transacted in either the buyer or the sellers home state.

In Oregon the seller (&buyer) need to present valid ID, which has the sellers current address on it. Some FFL's used to allow a workaround for the seller, if said ID was not current address wise (present a current motor vehicle registration, with the ID, as an example). No idea on if such is still allowable.

Other caveats obviously apply for handgun. Under 21, prohibited person, foreign national etc etc.

OP, handguns must be transacted in the state the *buyer* lives in, or shipped to an FFL in said buyers home state. That's a long standing federal law.

Long guns can be transacted in either the buyer or the sellers home state.

In Oregon the seller (&buyer) need to present valid ID, which has the sellers current address on it. Some FFL's used to allow a workaround for the seller, if said ID was not current address wise (present a current motor vehicle registration, with the ID, as an example). No idea on if such is still allowable.

Other caveats obviously apply for handgun. Under 21, prohibited person, foreign national etc etc.

Ok...cool...do you plan on coming to a Vancouver FFL to buy the gun and arrange the transfer to an OR FFL?

No, however you seem to have some confusion over the legalities.

Very possibly. I'm far from experienced in the procedure for privately buying or selling a firearm across a State line. I've bought handguns from stores in OR where they were shipped to a FFL in Vancouver WA for the transfer. What would be the correct procedure for this handgun to be sold to a buyer in OR?

Very possibly. I'm far from experienced in the procedure for privately buying or selling a firearm across a State line. I've bought handguns from stores in OR where they were shipped to a FFL in Vancouver WA for the transfer. What would be the correct procedure for this handgun to be sold to a buyer in OR?

It can be a little confusing.

Call FFL and confirm there price to do a transfer, there hours, and that they are fine with a WA seller to an OR resident buyer.

Always a good practice, as hours/prices change, as well as the FFL simply just not wanting to deal.

Arrange sale on here, using private conversation get contact info, call each other, schedule to meet up at mutually convenient FFL @ convenient specified time & whom exactly is paying for fees (the fee portion should be specified in your ad as well).

Reaffirm everything via private conversation, so there is no confusion on either parties end.

OP, if your item has sold, or is sale pending to your satisfaction close this thread. Go to thread tools, and de-select "open". You can reopen it at a later time, should pending sale fall thru.

Secondly, let me or another mod know if you would like your ad uncluttered, if you now have a better understanding of the regulations involved.

OP, if your item has sold, or is sale pending to your satisfaction close this thread. Go to thread tools, and de-select "open". You can reopen it at a later time, should pending sale fall thru.

Secondly, let me or another mod know if you would like your ad uncluttered, if you now have a better understanding of the regulations involved.

Item is still for sale. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.