JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you willing to help clean up our backwoods shooting spot?

• Why Me?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
I was out Shooting at the gravel pit near Lyman on the DNR land I was noticing what mess it was. A kid that works with the DNR was out checking Discover passes and I spoke with him for a while. found out that if people are willing to help clean up the pit that the department can help out with trash bags and hauling it out. I was wondering if any of my fine fellow Americans would like to volunteer on a Saturday to help clean up the pit so that we will make sure that it is a place that we can continue to enjoy. Anyone looking for a place to shoot near Skagit county this would be a good way to find your way there.

Too bad you haven't gotten any support yet. I will bump your topic, and add that if I was a little closer I would definitly be in to volunteer. As it is, I think it would be too much of a drive.

Wish I could make it. Most weekends are taken. I've got to do advanced planning and juggling to free up a weekend!

Way to go Tacti for you efforts. Hopefully you'll get some folks to help.

Oh, I sent a message to you about the DNR contact and what they require to qualify for clean up help. Hope it helps you out.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top