JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello!

I have three local "experts" to assist with some small groups where we get two people teamed up per single stage press so they get the guidance on setting up the dies involved and all the steps from recipes to final product minus the time waiting for cleaning and polishing. Only cost is to cover what they take home which should be a box of rounds with a good notebook to adjust future loads.

First class is 9mm, second is .300 blackout. Other calibers as working sessions to discuss variations and dig deep in the process of working a test load.

It is slowly coming together, just waiting for a few more parts on back order and then I will duplicate it for another press.
This is a great idea. I would like to donate one pound of pistol powder to @LuckySG if you can make it out to Wilsonville one day to pick it up. I have a pound of Bullseye that @Mikej gave me a good deal on that would work well for the 9mm classes. PM me if you would like to set up a time to meet.

What the junk where were you 3 months ago when I wandered in to the world of reloading!
I would love to contribute but just getting started myself!
This is further evidence of the the caliber of Americans that still make up the fabric and backbone of America!!!
I'm continually impressed deal after deal with the people I've met on NWF! Like you all!!!
God Bless !!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top