JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
UPS has done their best to lose and "misplace" my shipments the last two weeks, so I am washing my hands of dealing with hazmat shipping for a while and making the last 8K or so available for sale local only, or for trades on other reloading items. I have this crazy goal to leverage some great minds on my side of town to get enough primers, brass, powder and bullets together so we can offer some hands on introductory classes with a single stage press, one caliber at a time and leveraging these little guys may help make that happen!

Selling for a friend, so whatever I trade for is just me putting my cash in. He wants $200 per 1000, but we can deal with card fees so you all get your points if cash is not your thing. Want just a single sleeve? Fine by me, but local pick up only.

Happy to make like trades for primers in other sizes, powders (will get my list together) and other helpful bits that are not coming in from the distributors fast enough. just let me know how we can work together and I have very reasonable expectations of values, not looking to come out rosy, just fair trades.

Avaialble

20201208_203932190_iOS.jpg
20201208_204045743_iOS.jpg
20201229_162214497_iOS.jpg
20201231_161414914_iOS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
UPS has done their best to lose and "misplace" my shipments the last two weeks, so I am washing my hands of dealing with hazmat shipping for a while and making the last 8K or so available for sale local only, or for trades on other reloading items. I have this crazy goal to leverage some great minds on my side of town to get enough primers, brass, powder and bullets together so we can offer some hands on introductory classes with a single stage press, one caliber at a time and leveraging these little guys may help make that happen!

Selling for a friend, so whatever I trade for is just me putting my cash in. He wants $200 per 1000, but we can deal with card fees so you all get your points if cash is not your thing. Want just a single sleeve? Fine by me, but local pick up only.

Happy to make like trades for primers in other sizes, powders (will get my list together) and other helpful bits that are not coming in from the distributors fast enough. just let me know how we can work together and I have very reasonable expectations of values, not looking to come out rosy, just fair trades.

Avaialble

View attachment 832627
View attachment 832628
View attachment 832629
View attachment 832630
UPS, Fedex, ect have been dealing with unprecedented shooting industry shipping damage. There is several investigations involving A.T.F. I know of several firearm and ammunition suppliers who are experiencing damage to their packages at the PDX hub. They have been running over firearms with a forklift and calling it shipping damage. There is a large anti gun group who are employees who are destroying or loosing firearm related packages. Get insurance.

Will you trade 1k of another primer say SPP straight across for yours? Or say a mix of 500 SPP and 500 LPP?
Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind if it is going to come out of my pocket! And in case someone feels the need to ask I do realize the going rate for the more popular powders are $80-100 per pound so I accept that as the way it is for now.

Let me add these three points of reference and then I am out the door for the day:

I can cash out about $1200 for this, the remaining amount will need to sell as I get to order new tires and possibly wheels following a bad flat my wife had last night.

Primers I would expect to trade straight across, but if you have something more special I am listening.

For Powder I will offer three times their listed wholesale price for trade.

Thinking... I will get back to you about trade for other reloading supplies.
text me for meet up. My neighbor "Evenkeel" is probably going to request similar trade as mine. if you and him make a deal one of us will travel to west side to make exchange.

Help me understand the powder vs primer equation...
It sound like your saying...
If 1 lb powder wholesale is $30 to you it has a $90 value?
Exactly that. If someone can get $100 a pound (then subtract horrifying hazmat shipping fees) for running it all through gun broker, seems fair to me to find a place where the cost and effort are remarkably similar so no one feels like they didn't get a fair shake. That said, I am burning through cash quickly and may need to have a round 2 or three after clearing some additional inventory.

Tell me more about the reloading classes you are talking about.
Will there be a charge for new reloaders?
what calibers do you plan to reload?
What equipment do you need?
What supplies do you need?

Tell me more about the reloading classes you are talking about.
Will there be a charge for new reloaders?
what calibers do you plan to reload?
What equipment do you need?
What supplies do you need?
Hello!

I have three local "experts" to assist with some small groups where we get two people teamed up per single stage press so they get the guidance on setting up the dies involved and all the steps from recipes to final product minus the time waiting for cleaning and polishing. Only cost is to cover what they take home which should be a box of rounds with a good notebook to adjust future loads.

First class is 9mm, second is .300 blackout. Other calibers as working sessions to discuss variations and dig deep in the process of working a test load.

It is slowly coming together, just waiting for a few more parts on back order and then I will duplicate it for another press.

OK, that sounds great. I will give you a call this weekend.
I think there is a care package here with your name on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top