JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cowboy action guys load such a weak load it is power factor -0.0 :D
They stuff some sort of a filler material in the case to keep the powder
charge near the primer end of the case!:eek: Loads are so weak it
is ridiculous. I am not or ever will be a cowboy action shooter no offence to
others that enjoy the sport. The dressing up like a cowboy part is not for me.o_O
View attachment 432927
View attachment 432928

So your saying you prefer to dress up like the Indians? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes: As long as the temperature is above 65 I suppose. :D

Ya'll have a simple recipe for low power 9mm?

115, 124 or 147 gr?

Picked up a Kimber Micro 9 today and would like to not eat the web off my thumb before it has a chance to callous up. My normal loads I have for the XD9 Mod.2 are perfect for the heavier gun but brutal in this smaller one.

Looking for suggestions on some commonly available powders and more specifically the bullet weight mixed with the powder type. I hope and plan to use CFE-Pistol but am not opposed to picking up a pound or so of another powder that meters well and is fluffy for practice rounds. While I know I can't eliminate recoil (duh), just looking for a suggestion and any personal starting locations.

Thank you in advance.

-Dyjital

View attachment 432127 View attachment 432128

If you need a one ya can have for 25 bucks

And if you want something else. Hit Ted Blocker up, he make me the 1st one for the MICRO 9..with a thumb break.
.. 20161123_171503.jpg 20161201_160131.jpg 20161201_155905.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads