JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade are a variety of less expensive knives. The smaller loose knives are $3 each, the boxed smaller knives are $5 each and the larger boxed knives are $10 each. I have a large quantity of these and other blades and will make a package deal to allow the buyer to make a good return on their investment. For trades I want U.S, Military blades, mainly K-Bar and PAL. Also American made small Bowie. Please PM me for more intel, I don't text. I will ship on the buyers dime.

MVC-058S.JPG MVC-056S.JPG MVC-057S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In your middle picture ...
What are :
The larger knife , just above the opened "multi tool" and the knife at the far left...
I am asking about the more "traditional" pocket knives...Shocking to hear I am sure...:D
Thanks
Andy

The one above the multi-tool is a "fish knife" with a pretty discolored blade that has the end cut to make it into a "screwdriver" and the other one started life as a 3 blade and now is a 2 blade and they aren't real purdy. All part of a lot of 175 knives I bought off this site recently.

It is strange to see an interest in a traditional pocket knife, not much of that around these days. I can't seem to find the fish knife or I would send photos. At any rate, most of the lot is the elcheapo stuff you see out there today.

Like your "negative waves" quote, one of my favorites.

Thanks for the reply...
And yeah...interest and use of traditional style pocket knives are on the outs for sure.
Well good luck with you sales ....the prices sure seem right...
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top