JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys and Gals....

Long story short a very special holster of mine was erroneously sold off some months ago without my knowledge.

It is something I had custom ordered through US Gunleather who seems no longer in business or I'd try and have it reproduced. It is a Belt Snap Pancake and I haven't seen anyone else offering that style. It meant it could be taken on and off without removing ones pants or belt. Two tone cordovan with black trim.

Stamped on the back with the leathersmith's makers mark "US Gunleather". It was made for a 4" 1911.

Here is a photo of my actual holster, with my Kimber. I'm hoping maybe someone here was the lucky buyer or knows who is. I will make it worthwhile if I could buy it back. I know I'm probably not going to get that lucky but I at least wanted to try.

Thanks Much!

23824189544_d67e093690_b.jpg

+1!

Sorry about your situation. That really sucks and I know how treasured a good comfortable holster is.

I hope you have some luck getting it back.

There's no way to find out who it was sold to?

While not a replacement for a lost heirloom, UBG Holsters offers a very similar design if you do have to break down and replace it.

<broken link removed>

They make great stuff that lasts forever at affordable prices with not-bad wait times. Not a rep for them, just a frequent flyer.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads