JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?

Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?
And we assume the finder of the can knows what it is:confused:

If anyone is planning on going up there tomorrow to look around for it I would be happy to ride along. I am available after 11.

giphy.gif

(Haha. Time to go lay with the woman next to the wood-stove. Good luck friends. And, goodnight.)

I lost a Glock magazine at one of the pits, and when I went back to look, I found and M&P 15/22 magazine, so naturally I went and bought an M&P 15/22 to go with it. Total win-win IMO :cool:

Not sure if you were able to get a hold of someone, but for future reference, the Portland Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives Oregon Field Office contact number is (503)-331-7830. If it's out of business hours call the Nashville ATF Industry Operations Area Supervisor at (202) 648-8010.

Carry a tax stamp copy with you when having all that fun. Can a good dog sniff out gun oil or powder residue? Metal detector. Have a big private can hunt? Yep, report the loss. Obviously try to find it. Be amazed what ends up missing at the range. Yikes!

See if you can borrow a metal detector and look around the area you may have lost it. I would not post the area for everyone to be looking for it because they may never give it back

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top