lost a suppressor in the forest

Reactions
Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?

GWS

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Second Amendment Foundation
  • National Rifle Association
Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?
And we assume the finder of the can knows what it is:confused:

Reactions
Not sure if you were able to get a hold of someone, but for future reference, the Portland Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives Oregon Field Office contact number is (503)-331-7830. If it's out of business hours call the Nashville ATF Industry Operations Area Supervisor at (202) 648-8010.

Reactions
Carry a tax stamp copy with you when having all that fun. Can a good dog sniff out gun oil or powder residue? Metal detector. Have a big private can hunt? Yep, report the loss. Obviously try to find it. Be amazed what ends up missing at the range. Yikes!

Dazed

Reactions
See if you can borrow a metal detector and look around the area you may have lost it. I would not post the area for everyone to be looking for it because they may never give it back

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
Top Bottom