Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

lost a suppressor in the forest

Reactions
Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?

GWS

Reactions
Wow. hope it gets returned. On that note, if its unlawful possession, how does one return an item like this if found? Would on call the sheriff right away without touching it??? Just curious because I have found magazines and such before that I have no way of tracking the owner. How do you deal with a class 3 item if found?
And we assume the finder of the can knows what it is:confused:

Reactions
Ill be there Sunday. Ill look in my areas and see if it turns up. Hopefully someone doesn't pick up a free felony thinking they’ve scored a jackpot.

giphy.gif

(Haha. Time to go lay with the woman next to the wood-stove. Good luck friends. And, goodnight.)

PDXSparky

Reactions
Reported.

According to the officer, it's the first time in Washington County (Timber Oregon) history got a report of missing class 3 item. What an honor! :p

This suppressor will be entering into their database as a stolen item. Hopefully, somebody will return it.
Really am hopeful that you recover your can.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet